I'm posting, I'm posting... Mom and WL don't seem to be on this thing, though.
I have another group blog for my Thailand trip (yup, I'm going on a YEP to Thailand in Dec) on blogspot, and that one looks so much nicer! The ppl there know how to put colours and things... oh well.
And bye Del! Bon voyage... if you see this in time, I'll be coming to send you off at airport today! :)
1 Comments:
I'm posting, I'm posting... Mom and WL don't seem to be on this thing, though.
I have another group blog for my Thailand trip (yup, I'm going on a YEP to Thailand in Dec) on blogspot, and that one looks so much nicer! The ppl there know how to put colours and things... oh well.
And bye Del! Bon voyage... if you see this in time, I'll be coming to send you off at airport today! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home